Biztrak WMS is a powerful warehouse management system that empowers users to manage their operations efficiently and effectively. At this 3-hours workshop session, we will give you an overview on the features and functions of Biztrak WMS, and how Biztrak WMS can help you streamline your entire operational flow and make your warehouse more efficient.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP:
- Third Party Logistics (3PL) Operators
- Supply Chain Operators/Managers
- Warehouse Managers
- Inventory Control Managers
- People who responsible for the planning, execution and control of a supply chain at both warehouse, logistics and inventory levels
- Procurement/Purchasing and Logistics Managers
- IT Managers.
The session is free entry and will be limited to small groups, first come, first served. To RSVP, please fill out the online registration form at https://bit.ly/2JFF5Rc or contact Angie Tan at 013-350 2649 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Biztrak WMS, visit www.biztrak.com.
BIZTRAK MSB SALES & SERVICE TAX 2018 SOFTWARE TRAINING
Sales and Service Tax (SST) ACT has been tabled and passed in the current Parliament sitting to take effect from 1st September 2018 in replacement of Goods & Services Tax.
With the new SST introduction, it is an important change that will have a significant impact on businesses especially to those manufacturers, sub-contractors and service providers. The relatively short lead time will mean that businesses need to act fast to take the necessary steps to ensure SST compliance by 1 September 2018.
Biztrak’s one (1) day training aim to help participants with a great head start:
- Gain working knowledge of how Biztrak handles SST
- Understand setting up the master data for SST
- Handle different types of SST transactions for customers and vendors with assigning the Tax codes/ schedules
- Learn the accounting entries that take place when entering SST transactions.
- Learn the filing and requirements of SST Returns (SST-02 form)
- See what reports are available for SST from an accounting/tax/audit perspective
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING:
- Finance Managers & Accountants
- Business Owners
- Practitioners & Consultants
- Account Executives
- IT Executives
PREREQUISITES OF PARTICIPANTS:
- Knowledge of Accounting and Malaysian Sales & Service Tax (SST)
- Experience in using Biztrak
- In-house - 27/Sep/18 (Thu), 28/Sep/18 (Fri), 02/Oct/18 (Tue), 09/Oct/18 (Tue), 16/Oct/18 (Tue), 23/Oct/18 (Tue) and 15/Nov/18 (Thu);
- Outstation - 04/Oct/18, Thu (Ipoh, Perak), 11/Oct/18, Thu (Penang), 18/Oct/18, Thu (Kuching, Sarawak), 25/Oct/18, Thu (Kota Kinabalu, Sabah) and 13/Nov/18, Tue (Kuantan, Pahang)
- In-house - Individual RM530/pax or Group Registration (more than 3 pax) RM477/pax
- Outstation - Individual RM901/pax or Group Registration (more than 3 pax) RM848/pax